Sunday, September 16, 2018

Yom Kippur 7

Yom Kippur
Day Of Atonement

Viduy

I acknowledge before You, YHWH my God and the God of my fathers, that my life is in Your hands.
May it be Your will to forgive me.
I plead with you for atonement through Y’shua’s work on the crucifixion stake for all the errors, iniquities, and willful sins that I have erred, sinned and transgressed before You,
and may You give my share in Paradise, and grant me the merit to abide in the World to Come which is vouchsafed for the righteous.
My God and God of our fathers, may my prayers come before You, and do not turn away from my supplication,
for I am not so disrespectful and stubborn as to declare before You, YHWH my God, that I am righteous and have not sinned.
Indeed, I and my fathers have sinned. We have transgressed, we have acted deceitfully, unfaithfully, disloyally and dangerously, we have robbed, and we have slandered.
We have acted perversely and wickedly, we have willfully sinned, we have done violence, we have accused falsely.
We have given evil counsel, we have lied, we have scoffed, we have rebelled, we have provoked, we have been disobedient, we have committed iniquity, we have unrestrained transgressed, we have oppressed, we have been obstinate.
We have committed evil, we have acted maliciously, we have acted abominably, we have gone astray, we have led others astray.
We have strayed from Your good precepts and ordinances, and it has not profited us.
Indeed, You are just in all that has come upon us, for You have acted truthfully, and it is we who have acted wickedly.
Please forgive us, we pray in Y’shua’s Name, Amein.

#YomKippur
#DayOfAtonement

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for entering this discussion :)